Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Sunny Day

Well, I just finished watching the inaguration of President Obama and I have to say I feel inspired and calm at the same time. It's a sunny day here, the first in a long long time, and so that feels extra good. I just finished working on a new table runner/kitchen towel, which I think reflects the positivity of the day.

Also, I got another great feature in another blog dedicated to Moms who are also designers! It's called Designer Y abd you can see the little feature here.

I cut out three diaper bags last night, and am excited to get started on them. I will show pictures when they're finished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous fabric! I love those pears. I have been thinking of getting a spring/summer runner for my table and that would be a great fabric. I can't wait to see your diaper bags.

It was a sunny day here, too, although still cold. But just seeing the sun out my window gives me hope that spring will arrive sooner or later ;)

Corrabelle said...

I think i might actually be encouraged to do dishes if I had a towel like that to dry them with!

Colleen MacDonald said...

I don't have a dishwasher, so I need nice little things like this to help work in the kitchen feel fun. I love to wear aprons, too!