Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Feeling Official


I have been thinking about the goals for my business, and I finally decided that it is okay to not do EVERY little thing myself. I need balance in my life, and my daughter and husband also need balance in MY life. So, I decided to stop making my own stickers for packaging and order some custom stickers for my store. They arrived yesterday. I LOVE them! They're simple, but they will save me time and money. I feel so official now! I purchased 1,000 of them, so I don't think I will have to even think about more stickers for a really really long time!

2 comments:

The Craftaholic said...

nice! Who printed them for you?

Colleen MacDonald said...

I got them done at http://www.usbox.com They were very professional. They were 8cents per sticker, so a little bit expensive, but still cheaper for me than making my own.