Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love and Support


Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

Good day, my fine friends! Today I wanted to direct your attention to two fabulous shops that have opened up on Etsy to support the people of Haiti: Both shops are donating 100% of their proceeds (minus fees)to Doctors Without Borders in Haiti. The shops contain items from hundreds of different artists on Etsy, so if you're in the market for a unique gift, why not check them out to see if they have something you're interested in? They are: Hearts for Haiti and Craft Hope for Haiti. If you're interested in dontaing items for the shops, that's great, too! I have donated two items to Hearts for Haiti: my Lime blossom small card wallet, and my Nightwing forest headband.






2 comments:

My Year Without said...

Your photographs and fabrics are lovely!

Colleen MacDonald said...

Thank-You so much!