Friday, January 29, 2010

Putting Pep In My Step

For the past two weeks, our family has been fighting a bug. First Bronwyn, then Brian, and now me. I've been feeling tired and a little "blah." But I made a couple of new wallets that really perked me up because they were so sunny and sweet. The first one is a little dedication to the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I only have enough of this sweet Japanese fabric to make about three wallets, so when they're gone that's it.

The other is made from fabric designed by Kaffe Fassett, and it is nothing if not sunny. It reminds me of those giant jawbreakers that I used to adore as a kid. Each layer was a different color, and I think, a different flavor (although I'm not so sure about that). Both of these wallets are available in my Artfire and Etsy online shops. I'm happier already!




























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the candy-licious one has just been sold. On it's way to my purse. I love it so much!

Colleen MacDonald said...

Way to make my day, Sam. Love you!

picciolo said...

These are great! I love the second one, it certainly is cheery. I hope you are all on the mend now
:)

vadjutka said...

Awww, they are so very cute and lovely - like messangers of spring. But now it is snowing in whole Europe.

inaluxe said...

Colleen, they're gorgeous. they are actually making me feel better too, and I've been a little blah for a while now. thank you! kisses and hugs xoxo Kristina

Victoria said...

These are great, I really like the style and your fabric combinations are spot on, as usual!

(Hope you are all feeling much better now!)