Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweetest Pea



Normally, I plant peas right around President's Day in February. This year, though, I got sick, and then the weather was unseasonably cold, and then it rained so hard that I didn't want to go out mucking. Today, it is not raining or snowing or hailing. It isn't exactly sunny, but hey, it's Washington. So I am going to plant my peas!

I can't even begin to tell you how glad my heart feels at this prospect. It truly sets things right in the world to plant seeds. I have no pictures of my activity, and I simply want to go and do it, so I will leave you with a little inspiration wallet that I made.

5 comments:

Corrabelle said...

Ooooh, i LOVE these fabrics!! Very vintage feeling.

I still use my business card holder, i've got to say it's one of the sturdiest little things i've ever used! I've used and abused it for a couple of years now and it still looks just as nice as the day it arrived:)

Colleen MacDonald said...

Oh, I'm SO glad that your little wallet is holding up! You got one of my really early designs; they've changed a little since back then! My little wallet actually got run over by a car and the only damage was a scratched snap!

Victoria said...

One of life's greatest pleasures is eating sweet peas right off the vine. If a warm summer day had a taste that would be it. And the wallet is perfection!

vadjutka said...

About gardening: I keep trying, but I guess I am not the gardener-type...would you come over and teach me? :-)

Colleen MacDonald said...

Oh Judit, I can't begin to tell you how fun it would be to come and garden with you!